Monday, April 26, 2010

Farmer


Today I talked about food with my grandma we had a really good conversation about if buying organic food was better then buying food from a farmers market that uses pesticides. I said that i would rather buy food from a farmers market that uses pesticides then organic grown all the way around the country See thought differently just because it was ORGANIC. Allot of people buy organic food but don't realize were they are coming from and all the other pollution it does use to get to your house so i think its better to eat local any day.I can apply this to the real world because i think people should be aware of the things other people do to thier food and how we should change our eating habbits.
I strongly agree to the concepts because they have evadence backing up what they say and not just pulling stuff out of the hat. The people that declinde intervives make me think how that makes them look bad like they have somthing to hide about there company.

3 comments:

  1. Morgan

    I really agree with you about eating local, I would much rather eat food that will make me healthier and keep me fit. I think that we should try to buy from local markets.

    Jadon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was interesting that you and your grandma have opposing ideas. It shows that there isn't one right way to live life. I also agree that you should know where your food comes from. It is important if we want to trace back to where an apple came from and see if it was down stream from a CAFO even if it is organic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you because of the way that you describer what you were talking about. I also strongly recommend that you buy your food fro a local farmers market because its healthy for you!

    ReplyDelete