Tuesday, April 20, 2010

dialectic journal


It was only after several months that I began to notice that her exitment was fading and continued to fade month after month and year after year.

This quote stood out to me because I could relate to what he means when Ishmael said this. I felt the same when I was young I was so exited to go to school and i begged my mom to let me go because it seemed like a cool place to go with new toys and shiny stuff that I wanted so bad, but my mom always saying I was to young but finally when that day came.School School School that all I could do and I liked it for the first year or two but then I couldn't stand the place and wished for a day were we had no school. I was crushed when my mom told me I had 10 more years of going to school. But when I realized it I would have no friends if I didn't go to school because there would be absolutely nothing to do with our life and we would all be stupid because EDUCATION is key!

No comments:

Post a Comment