Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Evelyn Glennie


What is something that struck you about the video of Evelyn Glennie?
This struck me because she was so good at teaching us how to listen and play instruments. That it was so hard to believe that she couldn't hear at all. It was amazing to me that she could teach some one how to listen without being able to listen herself.
What did you notice?
I noticed how smooth her hands moved when she played the Marimba and how cool and mellow it sound and made me feel.
What did you enjoy about her performance?
Something I enjoyed about her performance was when she played the Marimba on the top row because it made me think of the movie Mulan.
What is something you will remember about the performance?
Something i will remember about the performance was how she tought how to play the drum only because my little brother loves the drums and i have to listen to them all day and night so that's something that really stood out

No comments:

Post a Comment