Tuesday, January 12, 2010

technology

The topic i will be focusing on is technology mainly on cellphones and how they affect the world today lets start with TEXTING .I feel this years generation will have the hardest time spelling only because we spend so much time using text language every day we tent to write this way on homework and important documents.
Cell PHONES are very com an and almost every one has one its almost like we cant live or function without them most of us have our e-mails set up on them and our music to were we need these on at all times and we need them in our pockets just to feel the comfort of having it there.
I came across a video on youtube on how when your phone rings and your head is by it is this what its doing to you????http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJlv9HHJyAo&feature=related

If watch this it makes me think twice about putting my phone on that night stand
I think in 2012 we will the most craziest phones you have ever saw (as if we haven't already)
I don't think there are any obstacles except for how bad the economy is and people might not buy the really cool phone that are very expensive

No comments:

Post a Comment